Yandex Mail: The email was created in the past to make communication easier. A secure network for you to share information with other people. There are plenty of email services used by people and business around the world alike. Yandex.ru Mail is one of them. One of the most popular email services and search engine included in Russia.
Yandex.ru is a Russian multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related products and services, including search and information services, e-commerce, transportation, navigation, mobile applications, and online advertising.
Yandex mail has built its user interface in such a way that it allows you easy access to maintain and store your mail, as well as effectively filter any spam content.
What is Yandex Mail?
Yandex.ru mail is one of the many internet related services provided by www.Yandex.com, the Russian corporation. It is also the largest search engine in Russia. Yandex mail mail primarily services audiences in Russia and The Commonwealth of Independent States.
It is one of the most widely used services in Russia, as it is very well organized, efficiently built, and very reliable in the features it offers. It was originally launched in 1997. It has since been in constant use.
Yandex login Mail is free to sign up for and offers unlimited online storage. To sign up, simply go to their main homepage on www.yandexmail.com. We will discuss in detail how to sign up and sign in to Yandex for daily use:
Create Yandex.ru Acount
As mentioned above, creating a Yandex mail account with a new account and unlimited online storage is easy and free of cost. When creating any new account, it will ask you to put in some basic information about yourself, so it can register you. Here are some steps that will help sign you up:
- Open www.yandexmail.com on your browser.
- Click on the option that says, “Create an account.”
- It will ask you to enter your first name under the first name option.
- Next, enter your last name in the Surname option.
- Now, choose what your Yandex.ru username will be something that will come before “@yandex.com.” This will become your new email address, for example, email@example.com. Enter this information under “Enter a username.”
- Next, you will be prompted to choose a password for your Yandex mail email address. This will be entered under entering a password. Remember, you must choose a strong password more than eight characters, with a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters and numbers. Something that is easy for you to remember and hard for anyone else to guess.
- Reconfirm your password by typing it again under Reenter to confirm.
- Then, you will be asked to choose a security question. This is required for authentication if in case you ever need to recover your account, an alternative if you ever forget your password. This is done under the Security Question field.
- Enter the answer to whichever security question you picked under the field Answer security question.
- Enter your cellphone number so you can receive a code through text message to recover your account or change password.
- This step is optional. If you are not comfortable with giving away your phone number, simply click on the option I don’t have a phone number to proceed. It will instead ask you to answer a security question that you have selected in the steps prior.
- Enter the numbers and the letters from the CAPTCHA image under the field “Enter the characters.”
- Make sure by clicking Register, I agree… is checked in.
- Click on Register to have your relevant details be accumulated into your new account.
Once you have completed all these steps, you have successfully created a new account under Yandex.ru. Mail that you can access anytime and use. Further, we will now discuss how to sign in to the newly created account.
Yandex Mail Login Steps
Once you have already signed up, which is relatively easy and quick. You can sign in through any mobile or other devices that are connected to the internet. Here are some easy steps to follow to log in:
- Type Yandex mail into your browser’s address bar and click enter.
- On the main page, you will be asked to enter your username and your password in the respective fields.
- Click on Login.
On completing these steps, you will be taken to the main page of your email automatically from where you will be able to access your emails and all other features you have signed up for.
A helpful tip: To be able to access your email account quicker, just bookmark the main Mail page into your browser, so it takes you to the login page directly each time you click on it!
We have discussed how to sign up and sign in to your email, but what about signing out?
Let’s walk through some simple and quick steps to log out of your account to not have it used by anyone else.
Steps to Sign out Yandex.ru Account
Naturally, when you have logged in, you will want to log out when you are done using. Here is how you can do that:
- Open your accounts main Mail page.
- On the upper right corner of your screen, you will see Log out. Simply click on that button to log out of your Yandex.Mail account.
If in case you are logged in to someone else’s device, here is how you can log yourself out.
Simply open your main page, go to the account security setting, and click on log out of all devices.
Moreover, you are good to go.
Yandex.ru is a good for anyone looking for an efficient communication system and unlimited storage capacity. Just follow the simple steps listed above, and you will have no trouble having a Yandex mail email yourself.