Yahoo Login: Ever since technology has gotten so advanced, most people use e-mails to communicate. Businesspeople or employers choose to send out corporate e-mails through e-mail services such as Yahoo Mail.
People have been using Yahoo Mail ever since it came out, which is why it has been widely popular for each generation. www.Yahoo.com is a great way to communicate in professional and casual settings, makes communication really easy-going and fast.
Yahoo Mail has been growing at a rapid rate ever since they changed their user interface in 2017, making it much more fun and easy going for users.
What is Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo Mail is an e-mail service which was launched in 1997 and has grown since then. People have been using Yahoo login ever since its launch and are still using it.
Yahoo login has over 280 million users across the globe, which makes it the third most used webmail in the world. Yahoo Mail provides three plans for its users to choose from; one of them is for business purposes while the others are used by everyone.
www.Yahoo.com has an interface that’s easy to use on a computer and a mobile device, making it a more feasible option for e-mail communication. The Yahoo login mobile version is a built-in application that’s available on iPad, Blackberry, and Android, making it accessible for everyone using any type of device.
Create www.Yahoo.com Mail Account
Signing up on Yahoo login is quite easy, you can do it through your mobile device or on your computer.
Here’s how you can do it through your computer.
- Type www.yahoomail.com on your browser.
- As soon as the window loads, find the signup option.
- The signup option will be on the signup form.
- Fill in the necessary details in the boxes; the details will consist of your name, email id, and a few other things.
- Choose a password that is hard to guess and don’t disclose it to anyone.
- Read and agree to the Yahoo login terms and agreement file.
- Click “Continue.”
- Ask to get a phone call or a text for a verification code on the number you had mentioned above.
- Enter the code in the given box.
- Click verify.
- Now press “Let’s get started.”
You’ve successfully signed up for Yahoo login and can now send and receive e-mails through it.
Here’s how you can sign up on your mobile device:
- Install Yahoo Mail if it isn’t already built-in in your mobile phone.
- Launch the application.
- Click on the signup option to access the signup form.
- Fill in all the important details of Yahoo login in the appropriate boxes (The details will consist of name, phone number, and email id)
- Choose a password for your account.
- Enter the code sent by Yahoo Mail to your phone number.
- Press “Verify.”
You’ve successfully signed up on Yahoo Mail through your phone.
Yahoo Mail Login Procedure
After signing up on Yahoo Mail, it becomes very clear and easy to log in to your Yahoo account. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open www.yahoomail.com
- Locate your Yahoo Mail sign in form.
- Enter the email address you chose during the signup process.
- Press “continue.”
- Enter the password you had chosen earlier.
- Press, “Next.”
- Fill in the Captcha to verify that you aren’t a robot.
- Press on “I’m not a Robot” and press “Continue.”
You will now be directed to your Yahoo Mail homepage, where you can send and receive emails along with other options. The option to view your email is on the top left labeled as “Mail.”
Steps To Logout Yahoo Mail Account
Once you’ve used your Yahoo Mail account, you must now be wondering how to log out of it. Even though, most people tend to keep their accounts logged in on their personal computers and mobile phones it is advised to log out of your Yahoo Mail or any confidential account when using a public device or work device. The logout process is just as easy as the Yahoo Mail login.
Here’s how you can log out of your Yahoo Mail account:
- Open your Yahoo Mail homepage.
- Locate your name on the top right of the homepage.
- Click on your name to get a drop-down list of options.
- Click on “Sign out” on the bottom of the drop-down list.
You’ve successfully signed out of your Yahoo login account.
Two-step verification Of www.Yahoo.com Login Account
For many people, their email accounts are usually full of confidential information that shouldn’t be disclosed to anyone. No one wants to get their personal information to get in the hands of someone else, which is why Yahoo login ensures that your security is taken care of. Two-step verification is what they use to ensure privacy.
Here’s how you can enable it on your account.
- Launch your Yahoo Mail application or Sign in from www.yahoomail.com.
- Locate the settings option from the icons on the homepage.
- Click on the settings icon on the top right of the homepage.
- Scroll down to find the ‘Account settings.’
- Press ‘Account Settings’.
- Now find the option for Account security.
- Click on it.
- Find the option for two-step verification and click on it.
This will enable two-step verification, keep in mind that this can only be enabled if your phone number is already on your account. Two-step verification uses your phone number as a verifying factor if someone logs in your Yahoo login account through a new device, you will receive a text to enter the code.
These are the steps to sign up, sign in and sign out of Yahoo Mail.