Netflix Login: Netflix is one of the worlds largest online streaming sites to have a large audience to stream online TV shows and movies. Netflix has around approximately 150 million paid subscriptions worldwide, which includes 60 million in the United States, and over 154 million subscriptions in total, which includes the one-month free trial offered by Netflix.
One of the leading qualities that set www.Netflix.com apart from other online streaming sites is that in recent years Netflix has provided an option for people to stream certain content without an internet connection given they save it for later on the site itself. It works on both iOS and Android, making it a great option for people.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is an American media service provider; it deals in the streaming of TV shows, movies, and includes a wide range of options to choose from.
It was founded in the late 1997 and dealt with DVD rentals at that time, but with growing demand and technological advances it has moved on to become one of the most widely used sites for online streaming.
Since 2012, Netflix has shifted its focus on being just a service provider to being a content provider as well; this was done by the start of “Netflix Original” or “Netflix Series” which are content created by Netflix’s team and have gained popularity in recent times.
One of the biggest reasons for its rapidly increasing popularity is that it is an international streaming site, Netflix works in 190 countries and is used by over 150 million subscribers.
It is a paid service, although it offers a one-month free trial to any user that signs up. We’ll be talking about how to sign up further down in the article.
Also Read: How to login to www.Gmail.com?
How to sign up on Netflix.com
There are various ways to sign up for Netflix; you can do it on the Netflix site or the mobile application on both iOS orAndroid. Signing up on Netflix only requires a few things and is extremely easy to do; here are the steps you need to follow to sign up on Netflix through the site:
- Enter the URL www.netflix.com in your browser.
- Press on the “Join free for a month, start your free trial now” that’s located on the window.
- A new window will open as soon as you click on the option mentioned above. Select “View Plans” to view and choose a plan according to your needs.
- Read the small description next to the plans, which include prices and select one that suits you best.
- Select your desired plan and then click “Next.”
(Netflix has three plans – Basic: This is for people who won’t be sharing their Netflix as it only allows Netflix on one device at a time. It also doesn’t have the option for High definition video. – Standard: This has an option for two devices at the same time and allows high definition content. – Premium: This allows 4 people to watch different streams at the same time; it also includes Ultra high definition, which is why this is a good option).
- A window to sign up will pop up, enter your email id and password in the given boxes which will later be used as your Netflix login info.
- After pressing next, a window to add payment method will pop up.
- Enter your payment method, which will include a choice between credit card, your PayPal, or in some cases, a gift card that’s available in many countries.
- Enter your payment details such as your card number.
- Press “Start membership,” you will now be directed to the Netflix home page where you can start streaming your shows/movies online.
You may also like: Steps for FSU Webmail Account Sign in
Create www.Netflix.com Account
- Launch the Play/App store on your device.
- Search for Netflix in the search bar located on the top of the screen.
- Click on Netflix when it pops up in the search result list.
- Tap the “install” option; the Netflix app is free to download on your device, so you don’t need to use your credit card through the App/Play store.
- Launch the application once it is installed.
- Click on the “Join free for a month now” option.
- Read the description for each plan and then select a plan. Netflix offers three different plans according to the needs of the users.
- Press “Continue,” a pop-up window for signing up will now appear.
- Enter your email id and password in the given boxes which will later be used as your Netflix login info.
- Select a payment method, as mentioned above, choose one that suits you. The payment methods include a PayPal account, credit card, and a gift card.
- Enter your payment details.
- Press “Start membership.” You have successfully signed up on Netflix and will now be directed to the homepage where you can stream shows/movies.
Netflix.com: Netflix login Procedure
Once you’ve signed up on Netflix, the Netflix login method becomes much easier. The steps mentioned below are only applicable if you have already signed up on Netflix, a non-member cannot use log in to Netflix or view any content on it. Here’s how you can sign in Netflix through the application or netflix.com:
Through the site:
- Type www.netflix.com on your browser.
- Locate the box labeled “Email” and enter the email you used to sign up on Netflix.
- Enter your password in the password box.
- Press Sign in.
Netflix login steps for mobile application:
- Search for the application in your device.
- Launch the application.
- Find the boxes labeled “email” and “password,” enter both in the given boxes.
- Press Continue to sign in.
- These are the ways to operate the Netflix site/application to stream any online shows/movies.