Hotmail login: An email account is made for sharing professional or personal things over a safe communication site. There are many email services around the globe used by many businessmen and people everywhere. www.Hotmail.com happens to be one of the most widely used platforms to provide safe communication between people/companies.
When we talk about the user interface of Hotmail, it is built to be extremely user-friendly and customizable. An overview of the inbox page includes Emails, Inbox, Sent Mail, Drafts, Junk mail and even deleted mail. All the options above give an easy to use inbox where you can create and send out emails with ease.
What is Hotmail?
Hotmail is easy to use, popular email account platform that provides secure communication. Its also one of the most widely used platforms for any work-related communication.
It is one of the oldest email services; most people have had the account for over decades and have been using them ever since. The email services are used and signed up from hotmail. Once you open the site, there are options to either sign up or login, which will be discussed in detail below.
Hotmail was first launched in 1990 and has been one of the most used email services since then. Recently, the service has been renamed as Outlook. The process of everything is still the same, which is why we will be showing you how to sign up and sign in easily and smoothly.
Hotmail Sign up
Signing up to Hotmail means you will be creating a free of cost email service, it will ask you to give a few details, and then you will be registered as an official user. The process of signing up is easy.
- Open www.hotmail.com or www.login.live.com
- Locate the login box; you will see an option that reads “No account, creates one.”
- Clicking on the option mentioned above will take you to a window where you will have to fill in a few details about yourself.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, number, etc. Adding a username is essential.
- Select a prefix, either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be used for your email account.
- The details required will be as follows: Your name which is the one people will see when you send an email, your password that will be required each time you want to log in to your account and an alternative email, this is to ensure that if you ever need to recover your account, it is done easily.
- While choosing a password, make sure it is unique and consists of Upper case/Lower case and a number to be on the safe side. Having a difficult password helps to negate the chances of hacking.
- Add your country/region.
- Protecting your personal information. Add a number to your account; it will immediately send a code to it which will be the verification code in case someone tries to log in to your account.
- Answer the captcha at the bottom, which is the standard one to ensure you are not a robot.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, you have now successfully signed up for a account.
- After you’ve done all the steps mentioned above, click on “Create hotmail Account.” You can now use the email id and password you created.
How to login to Hotmail Account?
Now that you have successfully created an account, you can affiliate other sites such as Skype to your account. One of the first things you will need to do after creating an account is to sign up.
The same site will be used to send/receive any emails that might be sent by or to you from your account. Here are the steps you need to do to sign in to your newly made account.
- Type www.hotmail.com in your browser.
- A window will pop up that will ask for your email account, add the email account you used while signing up.
- Press Next.
- A new window will up with a box that asks for the password, enter the password in the box that you had previously entered while signing up.
- Enter your password.
- A new window will pop up, which will direct you to your email account, you can send/receive emails from there.
How to sign out of your Hotmail Account?
Signing out of your account is just easy as Sign in process. You might be using Hotmail/Outlook on someone else’s phone/computer, which is why it is essential to know how to sign out.
It protects your personal information along with your emails from being hacked. To sign out of your account, follow these simple steps,
- When you’re on the homepage of your account, your name will be located on the top right side of your screen.
- Click on your name for a drop-down list of options.
- Click on the option that says sign out.
- After a few minutes, the window will be redirected to the page where you signed in from.
- Always remember to UN-check the option for “Remember password” on the window if you’re using it on a new computer for security purposes.
These are the easy steps for Hotmail login, and Sign out of www.Hotmail.com or the newer version at www.outlook.live.com.
One of the best things, is that it lets you customize your inbox the way you want it to be, which is why many people choose Hotmail over any other email services as it caters to their needs.