What is Godaddy?
Godaddy is an American web hosting company. It is a widely used platform; statistics show that as of 2019, there have been approximately 18.5 million customers.
www.Godaddy.com is one of the biggest cloud-based platforms that provides a secure platform for small to large ventures to sign up and build a professional website attracting many clients. It is the world’s largest domain, registrar.
Steps to sign up www.Godaddy.com?
Signing up on Godaddy is very easy, once you sign up on www.Godaddy.com the Godaddy login becomes incredibly easy. Here’s how you can sign up on one of the largest web hosting companies:
- Type www.Godaddy.com on your browser.
- Click Sign in.
- Once the new window pops up, click on the Workspace email option.
- Press Manage next to the domain that you need to set up.
- Click Create once you’ve selected your specific domain.
- Type in your email address, one that you would like to be using, such as [email protected].
- Create a password for this account and type it in the box given.
- Click on the Create option.
Your account has been created, but it may take some time to start running on the site. Give it some time and then start using Godaddy. Following these steps ensures you accessing Godaddy email login the next time you open www.godaddy.com.
Godaddy Login Procedure
Signing or logging in to Godaddy.com is easy. However, it requires a slightly different method when using an android/iOS or your computer. Once you’ve signed up on Godaddy login following the steps mentioned above, the logging in the process becomes much easier.
We’ll be discussing each method below. To sign in to Godaddy.com on your computer/laptop, follow these steps:
- Open your Godaddy login email account page in your browser.
- Enter your email id and password in the given boxes.
- Press the blue sign in button on the bottom right.
- You’ve successfully logged in on your computer.
While using Godaddy login on your Android, here’s how you log in:
- Open the Email account on your phone.
- Locate the “Add Account” option and then click on it.
- Add your Godaddy login email id and password and press next.
- Click on “IMAP.”
- Put “imap.secureserver.net” for the IMAP server. For the port, enter “993”.
- For the outgoing server, enter “smtpout.secureserver.net” for the SMTP server. For the port, type in “465”.
- Set the security type to “None.”
- Click on “Require sign-in” and double check your email address and password.
- Press next and add a name to your Godaddy account.
- You’ve successfully logged in on your android and are now able to use Godaddy login.
To login to your www.Godaddy.com account on iPhone/iPad, follow the steps below:
- Open the settings application.
- Locate on Add account once you scroll down to the bottom.
- There will be options to choose from, press the “others” option.
- Add your Godaddy login account.
- Add the necessary details and press next.
- You’ve successfully enabled www.Godaddy.com on your iOS device.
Creating a new Godaddy Email Login account
Having an email account is essential for every webmaster for doing any professional communication. Most website owners or businessmen like to create email accounts for himself and his employees according to their respective departments.
Which is why Godaddy login allows easily made email address’ in Godaddy’s cpanel. Here’s how you can add new emails in your Godaddy account:
- Open www.godaddy.com, Login into your Godaddy sign in account.
- Click on your name on the top right of the window.
- Click on “My products,” which will direct you to a new window.
- Press “Manage” on the hosting of the website of which you want to create an email account.
- Press the “Email account” option to start creating additional email accounts.
- An option to create the account will show up, you will now be able to create a new email account with your own credentials or someone else’s.
- Enter the required details such as email, name, and password into the boxes shown.
- Choose the space that you want from “Mailbox quota or unlimited space” and enter.
- Press “Create an account.”
- you’ve successfully created additional email addresses through cpanel in Godaddy.com and can use Godaddy email login successfully.
Increase Email sending limits on www.Godaddy.com
Increasing your email sending limit per day is easily done through adding SMTP relays to your Godaddy login email account, this is done through the following steps:
- Log in to your account manager.
- Choose Email from the ‘My product’ section.
- Press manage account next to whichever account you want to choose.
- Click on ‘Buy more SMTP relays.”
- It will show further information required to buy more SMTP relays.
- Finish the purchase.
- You’ve successfully increased your email sending limits per day.
Most web hosting companies have promos and coupon codes to all their members (new and old). These coupons are used for any form of purchase, from domain name registration to web hosting and email services.
Godaddy also offers such coupons, some of the codes might be able to give you 90-99% off what you’re buying. It is important to note that these codes are only for one-time used and to renew the offer, you may need to pay the actual non-discounted price.
This is how one can sign up, sign in, and create new email accounts in Godaddy. There are many uses and ways Godaddy login is used all across the globe, including creating free websites for small ventures; it provides space for business ventures to attract many new clients.